COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 393 New Cases
In Bulgaria, 393 new cases of coronavirus infection were registered in the last 24 hours with 23,371 tests performed. This is clear from the data published in the Unified Information Portal.
The total number of those infected with the virus in Bulgaria reached 425,541. The total number of cured people is 398,617. The total number of deaths is 18,222.
In the past 24 hours, 63 people have recovered and 7 have died.
The number of people with a completed vaccination cycle is 1,006,173.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus Mu Variant Has Not Been Detected in Bulgaria as Yet
- » Moderna CEO Suggests Covid-19 Pandemic Could End in About One Year
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities to Take Decision on Booster Dose Soon
- » Bulgaria May Need New Lockdown as of 15 October - Mathematical modeling prompts
- » Prescriptions for Home Treatment of COVID-19: Of the 18 drugs, Only 9 are Free and 3 are Missing
- » The Executive Director of Moderna Predicts an End to the Pandemic Next Year