Bulgaria is at the Beginning of Fourth COVID-19 Wave
This country is at the beginning of a fourth wave of the coronavirus pandemic. At the moment, it is not developing at a fast pace, chief health inspector Assoc. Prof. Angel Kunchev has told Nova TV. The number of infected people per day during the week may exceed 500 people, which would be a serious wave. It is possible that the number of newly infected rises to 3,000 per day, Kunchev says.
Unfortunately, neither vaccination is fast, nor serious distance measures are being observed, the chief health inspector added and pointed out that 96% of patients in intensive care wards were not vaccinated. According to Kunchev, severe anti-epidemic restrictions should be introduced only as a last resort, because society is tired and does not want to accept new measures./bnr
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h