COVID-19: More than One Million Vaccinated in Bulgaria
More than one million have already been vaccinated against COVID-19 in Bulgaria, it is clear from the data in the Unified Information Portal. People with a completed vaccination cycle - those who have received one dose of Jansen or two doses of the other three approved vaccines in the EU - are now 1,001,143.
During the past 24hrs, 2171 doses of vaccine have been administered, and since the beginning of the immunization campaign, 2,030,301.
In the past 24 hours, 9 people have recovered and two have died. The newly infected are 94 out of 6691 tests performed. 810 people are treated in hospitals with coronavirus infections, 81 of which are in intensive care units.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h