Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Hands Over the Mandate to ITN at 5 PM Today
Rumen Radev hands over the mandate to ITN. This will happen today at 17.00, announced the head of state from Pleven.
"Bulgaria is facing challenges that require us to have a regular government as soon as possible. It is time for Bulgarians to find out who the candidate for prime minister is and what the real intentions of the election winners are. That is why I will hand over the investigative mandate to the party "There is such a people" today at 5 pm. From then on we will act according to a procedure, "the president said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River
- » Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » Vaccination Certificate May Soon Become a Pass for Restaurant in Bulgaria
- » Border Police Search Team Looking for Man Missing at Sea