Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Hands Over the Mandate to ITN at 5 PM Today
Rumen Radev hands over the mandate to ITN. This will happen today at 17.00, announced the head of state from Pleven.
"Bulgaria is facing challenges that require us to have a regular government as soon as possible. It is time for Bulgarians to find out who the candidate for prime minister is and what the real intentions of the election winners are. That is why I will hand over the investigative mandate to the party "There is such a people" today at 5 pm. From then on we will act according to a procedure, "the president said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend