Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes Placed in Dark Red COVID Zone
The Greek islands in the southern Aegean Sea are already in the dark red zone at risk of contracting COVID-19.
The decision of the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control means that travel is not recommended, except for compelling reasons. The group of 13 islands includes the most popular destinations for foreign tourists - Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes, which attract millions of visitors each summer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Before the Start of the Season: What are the Prices of Tickets for the Ski Area in Bansko
- » Travel in Europe Will Not Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels by 2024
- » Winter Tourism in Bulgaria: Will a Green Certificate be Required for the Ski Areas?
- » Bulgaria: The Ski Season will be More Expensive this Year
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year