COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 Newly Infected
Growth of newly infected with COVID -19 in Bulgaria. Current data on the spread of the pandemic show 231 new positive samples.
The tests performed are 15,092, which means that the percentage of new infections is also increasing and today is 1.5 percent.
There are 48 cured. There are also three dead patients.
The total dose of COVID-19 vaccines for the last 24 hours was 12,222.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h