Britain Lifts Quarantine for Vaccinated Travelers from Europe and the United States
Vaccinated travelers from Europe and the United States arriving in the UK will no longer be quarantined.
The new order comes into force on Monday (July 2, 2021), with the exception of those arriving from France.
They will be subject to mandatory quarantine for 10 days, even if they are immunized. The British government has announced that the measure is necessary because of the dominant Beta option in France, although the number of cases there is falling.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Considers Europeans with Mixed Covid Doses as ‘fully vaccinated’
- » Russia: Shooter from Perm Will go Psychiatric Examination
- » EU Plans to Create New Body to Fight Future Pandemics and Health Crises
- » Putin in Self-isolation after Covid Cases in His Inner Circle
- » US See No Other Option but Western Balkans as Part of Europe
- » Brazil Suspends Millions of Doses from Chinese Vaccine