No Vacation for Bulgarian Parliament
Bulgarian MPs have voted in favour of canceling their vacation and the National Assembly will not rest in August. 119 MPs voted in favour of the proposal submitted by "There is Such a People". No one opposed and two MPs abstained. According to parliamentary rules, lawmakers used to have one-month vacation in August.
The party that won the July 11 snap-election said that the 46th National Assembly was constituted just a week ago and that the new parliament must address a number of important issues, ranging from the formation of a regular cabinet to changes to the 2021 state budget./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River
- » Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » Vaccination Certificate May Soon Become a Pass for Restaurant in Bulgaria
- » Border Police Search Team Looking for Man Missing at Sea