Bad Road Accident between Romanian vehicles Left 2 Dead in Ruse
A 43-year-old woman and a 15-year-old boy died in the accident that took place on Bulgaria Blvd. in Ruse, the Regional Police Directorate in the Danube city announced, quoted by BTA.
The initial information was that two women died in the serious accident.
After establishing his identity, it became clear that the second victim was a boy. The signal was given early in the morning
The accident happened about 300 meters before the road junction "Snail" in a clear weather and dry road.
A Romanian-registered Skoda car driven by the 43-year-old woman took U-turn maneuver and it was hit by a Romanian-registered heavy-duty truck with a 31-year-old driver.
The woman driver and the 15-year-old passenger in the car died on the spot.
The causes of the accident are being clarified.
An on-duty operative group of the police in Ruse and a forensic doctor performed an inspection. Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted in the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Eruption of Volcano in Spain Can Last up to Three Months
- » A Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake Off the Coast of Nicaragua
- » Tanker Ship Stranded off Bulgarian Coast near Park "Yailata"
- » Mystery: Woman Found on Inaccessible Island and Doesn't Know How She Got There
- » Tornado Hit Bulgaria Village Orlov dol
- » Three Bulgarians Confirmed Dead in Helicopter Crash in Africa