Former PM Boyko Borissov Received Vaccine against COVID-19 in Public
GERB leader and former PM Boyko Borissov has been vaccinated against COVID-19 during live stream in facebook.
The next dose should be given to him on August 24.
He stressed that through his vaccination, which he makes public, he calls for other Bulgarians to be immunized. Borisov also explained to the medics that "he has a lot of antibodies", after contracting the coronavirus in October.
The medics advised Borissov not to consume alcohol, sweets and all allergens that could cause a reaction for the next 24 hours.
Physical activity is not desirable in the first day after the vaccine, the doctors explained. Borissov was vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h