Bulgaria Air Adds New Flights to Regular Schedule in August and September
To meet growing demand and an increase by more than 40 per cent in bookings, Bulgaria Air increases its flights from Sofia to Moscow, Amsterdam, Palma de Mallorca, Madrid and Larnaka, in August and September, the air carrier said.
Starting from August 3, Bulgaria Air, in partnership with Russia's Aeroflot, will have ten flights weekly between Sofia and Moscow, two more: Tuesdays and Thursdays, from the current eight flights.
In August 10-30, in addition to the current daily flights to Amsterdam, there will be a second flight on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays.
The air carrier will also offer more frequent flights to Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, and Larnaka during the busy summer season.
As of September 19, Bulgaria Air will offer direct flights to Dubai.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Ranks Sixth among Ten Poorest Countries in Europe
- » Protests against Green Certificate across Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Over 80% Drop in Restaurant Turnover after Introduction of Green Certificate
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year
- » Are Employers in Bulgaria Required to Pay COVID Tests for their Employees?
- » Jeff Bezos wants to Build a Private Space Station