COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Bourgas District Moves back from Green to Yellow Zone
Bulgaria’s Bourgas district has been re-designated as Covid-19 yellow zone as the number of cases has started to increase since last week.
According to data from the regional health inspectorate on July 26, there are 25 cases per 100,000 population.
By order of the caretaker health minister, today, the crisis management staff will hold a meeting, at which the health authorities and mayors of 13 municipalities will discuss the preparedness of the hospitals.
The number of Covid-19 beds is likely to be increased. Anti-epidemic measures will also be discussed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h