COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 57 New Cases
57 are the new cases of coronavirus in our country. The number of tests performed is just over 8,600, which means that the percentage of new infections remains low.
The cured are 6. There is also one who died with COVID-19. The total number of doses of vaccines against the last 24 hours is close to 2000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h