Restriction for Trucks on Hemus Highway
The Road Infrastructure Agency (RIA) announced that it will stop the movement of trucks over 12 tons in a 17-kilometer section of the Hemus motorway for a little more than 24 hours.
From 12 noon on July 25 (Sunday) to 2 pm on July 26 (Monday) the traffic of heavy trucks between the 47th and 30th km of the motorway in the direction of Sofia is stopped.
The restriction is imposed to facilitate traffic through the Echemishka tunnel, where traffic passes in both directions in the pipeline to Varna due to repairs in the pipeline of the facility in the direction of Sofia.
The trucks will be diverted at the 47th km at the road junction "Botevgrad" on road II-17, on the road I-1 Botevgrad - Sofia and at the road junction "Vitinska reka" at the 30th km they will return to the motorway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Number of Students Willing to Study Abroad Dwindling - Bulgarian Education Ministry
- » The Economist Demands Resignaion of Kristalina Georgieva as Head of the IMF
- » Five Climbers Die in Elbrus, Europe's Highest Peak in Russian Caucasus
- » EU Common e-device Chargers - Make It or Break It
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears