Newly Infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria are Growing
121 new cases of coronavirus were registered in Bulgaria during the last 24 hours. They were identified after 15,842 tests were performed. This means that the percentage of infected is 0.8, according to data from the Unified Information Portal.
There are two people who died of coronavirus in the past 24 hours. The cured for the same period are 69.
742 people remain in hospital, 81 of them in intensive care units.
For the last 24 hours in Bulgaria 11 349 doses of coronavirus vaccines have been given.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h