COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases
96 people were newly infected with coronavirus for the past 24 hours. This is 0.7% of 14,673 tests performed, the Unified Information Portal announced.
As of yesterday, 726 patients have been hospitalized, 80 of them in intensive care units.
Three people died, 183 were cured and 11,081 vaccines were given.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Doctors Signal that Hospitals are Under Pressure and Human Resources are Depleted
- » Mathematician: There is Danger that the Capacity of Hospitals in Bulgaria will be Filled within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 6816 New Cases, 124 Dead, 26,327 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Hospital Associations in Bulgaria Support the New Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Prof. Kozhuharova: The Fourth Wave has Reached the Peak of the Previous One, there will be Another
- » COVID-19: When can we Expect a Lockdown in Bulgaria? Deputy Health Minister Explains