Bulgarian Recovery Plan Published for Discussion
The revised Plan for Recovery and Sustainability of Bulgaria has already been published for public discussion, Deputy Prime Minister Atanas Pekanov said.
In the new version of the Plan, more funds for education, healthcare and the social sphere have been allocated. The focus on the energy sector has been strengthened to meet the European institutions' desire for higher ambitions. In discussions with the EC, a full consensus has not yet been reached on a faster green transition. "It is not right for a caretaker cabinet to make such significant commitments as those concerning the long-term development of the coal regions," Pekanov said./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Town of Panagyurishte Awarded Title of European City of Sports in 2022
- » Bulgaria: Constitutional Court Ruled against Suspension of PM Boyko Borissov's Government by 45th National Assembly
- » Nominating Committee to Support Presidential Couple Radev Iotova
- » Most Germans Frown at CDU Government and Armin Laschet as Chancellor - Opinion Polls
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Be Raised Again
- » US Senators with a Letter to President Biden Regarding Kristalina Georgieva