Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
With 137 votes for, one against and 99 abstained, Iva Miteva from ITN (“There Is Such a People”) was elected President of the 46th National Assembly.
Her nomination was supported by ITN, Democratic Bulgaria, “Stand Up BG, We Are Coming!”, and, in part by the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (MRF). The only vote against was that of Georgi Kadiev from the Bulgarian Socialist Party for Bulgaria. Kadiev stated, explaining his negative vote, that the reason was the lack of dialogue in making the nomination.
The Vice Presidents elected are: Viktoria Vassileva from ITN, Rositsa Kirova – GERB-SDS, Kristian Vigenin - Bulgarian Socialist Party for Bulgaria, Atanas Atanasov - Democratic Bulgaria, Mikaddes Nalbant – MRF and Tatyana Doncheva – “Stand UP BG, We are Coming!”/BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Constitutional Court Ruled against Suspension of PM Boyko Borissov's Government by 45th National Assembly
- » Nominating Committee to Support Presidential Couple Radev Iotova
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Be Raised Again
- » Higher Maternity Benefits don't Solve Demographic Crisis
- » LIVE: Bulgarian Government Presents Support Measures to Help Businesses and Consumers to Cope with High Energy Prices
- » Bulgarians Should Brace for Hard Winter Crisis Similar to Winter of 1997