Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate
Bulgaria cannot afford to waste more time. We need to have a cabinet with broad parliamentary and public support. This was what President Rumen Radev said before the opening of the first sitting of the newly elected 46th National Assembly.
The big task for our MPs is to restore parliamentarism, strengthen statehood, create effective legislation, real parliamentary control over the executive power, but the most important immediate task is forming a regular cabinet, the President said. Radev vowed not to delay handing of the mandate to form a regular government./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » President Radev Awards Madara Horseman Order 1st Degree to Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Elects: Stand up! Thugs out! and Democratic Bulgaria Ready to Negotiate with ITN