Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate
Bulgaria cannot afford to waste more time. We need to have a cabinet with broad parliamentary and public support. This was what President Rumen Radev said before the opening of the first sitting of the newly elected 46th National Assembly.
The big task for our MPs is to restore parliamentarism, strengthen statehood, create effective legislation, real parliamentary control over the executive power, but the most important immediate task is forming a regular cabinet, the President said. Radev vowed not to delay handing of the mandate to form a regular government./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Constitutional Court Ruled against Suspension of PM Boyko Borissov's Government by 45th National Assembly
- » Nominating Committee to Support Presidential Couple Radev Iotova
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Be Raised Again
- » Higher Maternity Benefits don't Solve Demographic Crisis
- » LIVE: Bulgarian Government Presents Support Measures to Help Businesses and Consumers to Cope with High Energy Prices
- » Bulgarians Should Brace for Hard Winter Crisis Similar to Winter of 1997