Hyundai Ranked 7th in US Brand Loyalty Survey, Lexus is First
Hyundai Motor ranked 7th in the '2021 US Automotive Brand Loyalty Study' conducted by US market research firm J.D. Power, up a notch from last year. Kia maintained its ranking 6th.
According to the industry on the 19th, J.D. Power surveyed the brand loyalty based on transaction data from June last year to May this year, and Japanese company Subaru topped for three consecutive years with 61.8% in the general car brands category. Brand loyalty refers to the proportion of car owners who purchase the same brand when trading or purchasing a new car.
It was followed by Toyota (61.1%), Honda (59.3%), Ram (56.8%) and Ford (53.9%).
Kia was 52.2%, and slightly increased compared to the previous year (51.3%). Hyundai Motor (51.0%), which ranked 8th (47.4%) last year, overtook Chevrolet (49.2%) and increased by 3.6%p to 7th.
Among premium brands, Lexus (51.6%) topped for the three consecutive years. Porsche (50.2 %) ranked 2nd, followed by Mercedes-Benz (47.0%), BMW (45.6%) and Audi (45.5%). (ANI/Global Economic)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Official Start of Longest Railway Tunnel in Bulgaria
- » Online gaming in Norway? Not so fast…
- » Official: German Company eGo will Produce Electric Cars in Bulgaria
- » Economy: 602 Foreign Companies Intend to Invest in Bulgaria
- » New in Bulgaria: All Online Purchases from Outside the EU will be Subject to VAT