Maria Bakalova Becomes Ambassador for Destination Bulgaria
Maria Bakalova, who became the first Bulgarian actress nominated for an Oscar, received the honorary title "Ambassador for Destination Bulgaria” at a meeting with Bulgaria’s caretaker Minister of Tourism Stela Baltova. Maria Bakalova visited the Ministry of Tourism immediately after taking part in the Cannes Film Festival. Minister Baltova congratulated Maria Bakalova for becoming so successful at such a young age.
"My team and I would be happy for you to accept the symbolic role of an "Ambassador for Destination Bulgaria" said Stela Baltova during the ceremony. Maria Bakalova thanked Minister Baltova and noted that Bulgaria is a wonderful country and that its beauty, delicious food and ancient history must be promoted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Increase, 346 in Last 24 Hours
- » Study in Israel: Pfizer Vaccine only 39% Effective at Preventing Infection with Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 Newly Infected
- » Efficacy of Pfizer/BioNTech Coronavirus Vaccine Drops to 84pc after 6 Months
- » 3 Black Sea Coastal Areas Received 'Protected zone' Status
- » Bulgaria Changes Entry Rules for Arrivals from Red Zone Countries