Bulgaria's ICT Sector Ranks First in Employed Women in EU
In 2020, the number of specialists employed at Bulgaria's ICT sector increased by 2,100, indicate data of Eurostat. Thus, the number of Bulgarians working in the ICT field rose to 103,300, or 3.2% of all people employed in Bulgaria, informs Capital weekly.
In Bulgaria, women accounted for 28.2% of ICT specialists in 2020- the highest share among the EU Member States. The Czech Republic is at the bottom of this ranking, as only 10.3% of the people employed in the ITC sector in Czechia are women.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,892 Newly Infected, 79 Fatalities
- » Bulgarian Energy Ministry Set to Help Businesses Affected by High Electricity Prices
- » Interior Ministry Busted Crime Group Issuing Fake Labor Disability Certificates
- » Macron Unveils wrapped Arc de Triomphe in Paris
- » Russians Head to Polls amid Low Appoval for Putin's United Russia, App of Alexei Navalny Removed
- » Russia Needs to Work with Taliban Government in Afghanistan - Vladimir Putin