Bulgaria Receives Support from Hungary for Entry in Schengen Area
Hungary has reaffirmed its support for Bulgaria's entry to the Schengen visa-free area at a meeting between Bulgarian Interior Ministry Boyko Rashkov and his Hungarian counterpart Sandro Pinter here on Friday.
The two were unanimous about the significance of EU's external border controls. Rashkov briefed his guest on the measures that
were taken to address migration challenges. For his part, Hungarian Interior Minister Pinter shared successful technological solutions, developed by his ministry, aimed at improving VAT collection rates and e-healthcare.
The two ministers reconfirmed their readiness to continue the efficient bilateral cooperation to counter cross-border crime.
Within the framework of the official visit high marks were given to bilateral cooperation in the field of interior and successful cooperation under various regional formats, Rashkov's Ministry said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Delegation of European Parliament on Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » EC Warns Bulgaria of Non-compliance with he EU Regulations on Spring and Mineral Waters Trade
- » Sofia Wants EU to Take Bulgaria's Side in Dispute with North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Chief Secretary Confers on EU Funds Frauds with Europol CEO
- » Delegation of European Parliament is Visiting Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President with Video Address to 76th UN General Assembly in New York