President Radev Convenes Elected National Assembly on July 21
President Rumen Radev convenes the 46th National Assembly on July 21 at 9 a.m. He announced this himself.
"I want to congratulate 'There is such a people' with the election victory. What they did yesterday was to open the door for dialogue, to finding consensus on the problems," he added.
"Now is the time for Bulgarian politicians to do their job," added Radev.
The president declared that the constitutional procedures which depend on him will not be delayed - the constitution of parliament, political consultations with the parties under his presidency, procedures for handling official mandates to nominate a government.
According to Radev, this is what the Bulgarian citizens expect.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Ministry Proposes Postal Voting for Bulgarian Abroad
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Bulgarian Recovery Plan Published for Discussion
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore