President Radev Convenes Elected National Assembly on July 21
President Rumen Radev convenes the 46th National Assembly on July 21 at 9 a.m. He announced this himself.
"I want to congratulate 'There is such a people' with the election victory. What they did yesterday was to open the door for dialogue, to finding consensus on the problems," he added.
"Now is the time for Bulgarian politicians to do their job," added Radev.
The president declared that the constitutional procedures which depend on him will not be delayed - the constitution of parliament, political consultations with the parties under his presidency, procedures for handling official mandates to nominate a government.
According to Radev, this is what the Bulgarian citizens expect.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Town of Panagyurishte Awarded Title of European City of Sports in 2022
- » Bulgaria: Constitutional Court Ruled against Suspension of PM Boyko Borissov's Government by 45th National Assembly
- » Nominating Committee to Support Presidential Couple Radev Iotova
- » Most Germans Frown at CDU Government and Armin Laschet as Chancellor - Opinion Polls
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Be Raised Again
- » US Senators with a Letter to President Biden Regarding Kristalina Georgieva