Ex-PM Boyko Borissov will Not Be a Member of New Parliament
In a reduced composition, Bulgaria's Central Election Commission (CEC) has announced the final distribution of seats in the 46th National Assembly. GERB leader Boyko Borissov will not be an MP.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Political Parties want Health Minister Katsarov's Resignation
- » Moscow will Host a Meeting with the Taliban on Afghanistan Today
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun