Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Dangerous Heat throughout the Country
Yellow code for high temperatures is a force for the whole country. This shows a reference on the website of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology. Thermometers are expected to reach 38 degrees almost everywhere in Bulgaria.
Dangerous heat in almost the whole country.
As of yesterday, more than 130 people in Sofia have sought help because of the heat. Most calls were received on 112 after 17:00.
Doctors advise people to bring water with them if they are outside, and to avoid the use of carbonated beverages and heavy, spicy foods.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia, Albania and North Macedonia Cancel Border Controls as of 2023
- » Olympics: Second Medal for Bulgaria, Boxer Wins Bronze, Continues to Semifinals
- » Little Known Businessman Received Mandate to Form Bulgarian Government
- » Turkey Tormented by Raging Wildfires
- » Summer 2021 - News We don't Want to Hear
- » Bulgarian Politicians Comment on New PM Designate