GERB President Boyko Borissov Votes in Bankya
GERB President Boyko Borissov went to vote in Bankya. He was greeted by his fan.
"I voted for the only democratic party. Europe has lived to see Venezuelan elections. Total chaos in the country, and abroad is the theft of the century. This was stated by the leader of GERB Boyko Borisov.
"They stopped the vaccination plan, what masks are we talking about," he told PEC members as soon as he entered.
"And in Kostinbrod, the machines were issuing receipts instead of ballots," Borissov said after the vote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Constitutional Court: Presidential Decree Appointing Kiril Petkov as Minister Violates the Constitution
- » Macedonian Bulgarians are “For” Bulgaria's Position to Not Support Skopje's EU Negotiations
- » Merkel Received Document for Dismissal from the Post Chancellor of Germany
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: A Minister under Premier Borissov was Paid by a Drug Trafficker
- » Erdogan Cancelled his Decision to Declare Ambassadors of 10 Western Countries Persona Non Grata
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan