President Radev: I Voted for a Country that Belongs to the Public Interest
"I voted for a country that belongs to the public interest," said Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev after exercising his right to vote. President Radev voiced hopes that the political parties would take a responsible and constructive approach, in order to meet citizens' expectations.
President Radev noted that the most important thing today is for Bulgarians to turn out en masse to vote. "I am calling on all Bulgarians to cast their ballots. We must vote, if we want to have a legitimate and stable government and National Assembly", said this country’s head of state Radev and added that he expected that the ongoing changes for the better would be irreversible./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM: Let's not turn Schengen into a Bargaining Chip
- » No Shots were fired at Migrants from the Bulgarian side of the Border - shows Joint investigation with Turkey
- » The President: Bulgaria has every Chance to join Schengen next year, let's not Politicize the Topic
- » From 8 am to 12 pm: Borissov changed his position on the Paper Ballots 3 times
- » "We Continue the Change", BSP and "Democratic Bulgaria" will not support a GERB mandate
- » Bulgaria: Protest blocked the Russian Ambassador and the Russian Metropolitan in Sofia