New in Bulgaria: All Online Purchases from Outside the EU will be Subject to VAT
From today, all online purchases from outside the European Union will be subject to VAT. Until now, receiving only small shipments up to 22 euros has been exempt from tax. In addition to charging VAT, a customs declaration will be submitted for the shipments.
The change enters into force as part of the European Union's e-commerce package, which introduces new rules for distance selling. The aim is to limit tax evasion by deliberately declaring imports of small consignments.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Online Gaming Rules in Canada
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Hyundai Ranked 7th in US Brand Loyalty Survey, Lexus is First
- » Official Start of Longest Railway Tunnel in Bulgaria
- » Online gaming in Norway? Not so fast…
- » Official: German Company eGo will Produce Electric Cars in Bulgaria