Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Vatican Visit
Foreign Minister Svetlan Stoev received Tuesday Cardinal Marcello Semeraro of the Vatican to discuss with him bilateral relations and their activation in recent years, the Foreign Ministry said.
Stoev welcomed the Prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints to Bulgaria, underscoring the shared values based on
faith, humanism, justice and mercy.
He expressed satisfaction with the level of dialogue between the Vatican and Bulgaria, recalling the visit of President Rumen Radev on the occasion of May 24 this year.
Gratitude to the Vatican was also conveyed for the support to the Catholic community in Bulgaria over the years, as well as for the opportunity to celebrate a Bulgarian service at the Church of San Paolo alla Regola in Rome./bta
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Economist with a Devastating Article about Kristalina Georgieva, Demands her Resignation
- » Negotiations on Trade Deal Between EU and Australia are Already "Unthinkable" for France
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs Confirmed: Three Bulgarians Died in Côte d’Ivoire
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister
- » Bulgaria will Revise Its Overall Policy on North Macedonia - Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Extends Greetings to North Macedonia on Occasion of 30th Independence Declaration Anniversary