Russia Resumes its Regular Flights to Bulgaria
As of today, Russia resumes its regular flights to Bulgaria. They were suspended in late March due to the pandemic. The tourism sector expects a jump in reservations on the Black Sea coast from Russian visitors.
Last year, about 46,000 Russians visited Bulgaria. Before the pandemic, their numbers ranged from 350,000 to 380,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer
- » Public Trensport in Greece AccessibleOnly with Negative Coronavirus Test as of 13 September
- » Bus Driver of Sunny Beach – Sofia Route Fired After Falling Asleep Twice
- » US Travelers Face New Restrictions when Visiting EU
- » The Stories of Three Foreigners and Their Lives in Bulgaria