Russia Resumes its Regular Flights to Bulgaria
As of today, Russia resumes its regular flights to Bulgaria. They were suspended in late March due to the pandemic. The tourism sector expects a jump in reservations on the Black Sea coast from Russian visitors.
Last year, about 46,000 Russians visited Bulgaria. Before the pandemic, their numbers ranged from 350,000 to 380,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria