Group Stage of Euro 2020 Is Over, Which Teams Go to Round of Last 16
All the teams who have qualified for the Euro 2020’s round of 16 are already know after Wednesday’s final group stage matches.
The knockout stage schedule is as follows:
Wales vs Denmark (June 26, Amsterdam), Italy vs Austria (June 26, London), the Netherlands vs the Czech Republic (June 27, Budapest), Belgium vs Portugal (June 27, Seville), Croatia vs Spain (June 28, Copenhagen), France vs Switzerland (June 28, Bucharest), England vs Germany (June 29, London), and Sweden vs Ukraine (June 29, Glasgow).
Euro 2020 is hosted by 11 cities across Europe, namely Amsterdam, Baku, Budapest, Bucharest, Glasgow, Copenhagen, London, Munich, Rome, St. Petersburg and Seville. The championship will run through July 11.
The Euro was initially supposed to be held in 2020 but was postponed for one year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tokyo Olympics: First Medal for Bulgaria
- » 29th Summer Olympic Games Starts in Tokyo Today
- » Tokyo Olympics: More Cases of Infected Alert Organizers
- » Euro Final in London Marked by Arrests and Violence by English Fans
- » Euro 2020 Final: Italy Defeats England
- » Djokovic Wins Sixth Wimbledon Title, Equals Federer-Nadal's tally of 20 Grand Slams