President Radev Will Represent Bulgaria at European Council Meeting in Brussels
Bulgaria’s head of state, President Rumen Radev, will represent Bulgaria at the European Council meeting to be held on June 24 and 25 in Brussels.
Joint action by EU member states on tackling the economic consequences of the pandemic, overcoming obstacles to free movement within the Union, migration, and foreign policy issues of the European Union is expected to be the focus of the talks between the heads of state and government in Brussels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Receives Support from Hungary for Entry in Schengen Area
- » Bulgaria Received Last Warning from EU to Change Its Airport Fees
- » Bulgaria Wants Comprehensive EU Solution for Integration of N.Macedonia
- » Bulgaria Takes over Rotating Presidency of SEDM Process
- » Eurostat: Excess Mortality Rate in EU Highest in Bulgaria
- » Politico: Scandals in Bulgaria Come Thick and Fast