President Radev Will Represent Bulgaria at European Council Meeting in Brussels
Bulgaria’s head of state, President Rumen Radev, will represent Bulgaria at the European Council meeting to be held on June 24 and 25 in Brussels.
Joint action by EU member states on tackling the economic consequences of the pandemic, overcoming obstacles to free movement within the Union, migration, and foreign policy issues of the European Union is expected to be the focus of the talks between the heads of state and government in Brussels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians and EU Citizens Will Enter UK only with Passports from October 1st
- » Bulgaria’s Town of Panagyurishte Awarded Title of European City of Sports in 2022