Bulgaria: Children over 12, Can Be Vaccinated with Pfizer Vaccine
Bulgaria’s Ministry of Health informs that as of June 3 this year, children aged over 12 can be vaccinated against COVID-19 with the vaccine of the manufacturer Pfizer-BioNTech.
Parents who want their children to be immunized against COVID-19 can do so at their GP or vaccination centres.
For the purposes of the immunisation, it is necessary for one of the parents to fill in the form for informed consent.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 166 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever