Bulgaria: Children over 12, Can Be Vaccinated with Pfizer Vaccine
Bulgaria’s Ministry of Health informs that as of June 3 this year, children aged over 12 can be vaccinated against COVID-19 with the vaccine of the manufacturer Pfizer-BioNTech.
Parents who want their children to be immunized against COVID-19 can do so at their GP or vaccination centres.
For the purposes of the immunisation, it is necessary for one of the parents to fill in the form for informed consent.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Newly Infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria are Growing
- » Bulgarian Epidemiologist: Fourth COVID Wave Is Here
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases
- » China Opposed WHO Plan to Establish Origin of Covid-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 145 New Cases
- » COVID-19: France Introduce Special Covid Pass while New Cases Peak