Danish Football Star Eriksen to Have Heart Surgery and ‘heart-starter’ Implanted
On June 12, Christian Eriksen collapsed on the pitch in the closing minutes of the first half during the match between Denmark and Finland.
Danish football star Christian Eriksen, who sustained a cardiac arrest last weekend during his national side’s 2020 UEFA Euro Cup group stage match against Finland, will undergo surgery to have an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) installed, the Danish national team’s press office announced on Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Olympics: Yosif Miladinov Remained 8th in 100 m Men's Final
- » Firts Olympic Medal for Bulgaria: Antoaneta Kostadinova Earns Silver in the Women's 10m Air Pistol
- » Tokyo Olympics: First Medal for Bulgaria
- » 29th Summer Olympic Games Starts in Tokyo Today
- » Tokyo Olympics: More Cases of Infected Alert Organizers
- » Euro Final in London Marked by Arrests and Violence by English Fans