Gallup International Balkan: ITN and GERB-UDF Have Equal Chances to Win July Elections
ITN (There Is Such a People) party and the coalition GERB-UDF are neck and neck for the upcoming snap elections for parliament on 11 July, a Gallup International Balkan survey, commissioned by the Bulgarian National Radio shows.
If the elections were now, each of the two parties would receive 21% of the votes. The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) comes third with 15.9%, followed, by Democratic Bulgaria in fourth position with 12.1%, and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (MRF) in fifth position with 11.9%. Stand Up! Mafiosi Out! garner 5.5% of the votes. The remaining contestants are below the 4% threshold and are not going to enter parliament.
58.2% of the respondents say they are ready to go to the polls, 16.4% say they will probably vote, 7.3% - that they probably will not vote and 14.7% - that they definitely will not vote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2021 Elections: 2in1 Vote for Bulgarians Abroad - 760 Sections will be Opened in 68 Countries
- » Bulgaria’s “Gallup International”: Current President Radev with 51.6%, GERB first, BSP second
- » Bulgaria: The “Green Certificate” will Not be Required for the November 14 Elections
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections