EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination
EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Stella Kyriakides arrives in Bulgaria today to discuss with President Rumen Radev and caretaker Health Minister Dr. Stoycho Katsarov current issues related to the coronavirus pandemic.
Talks will focus on the European Union's strategy for vaccines and the launch of a national immunization campaign against Covid-19, as well as on future action on proposals within the European Health Union.
During the visit, Commissioner Kyriakides and Bulgaria's Health Minister will also visit a mobile coronavirus vaccination site on the capital's Alexander Battenberg Square and meet with the vaccination teams at the Saint Anna University Hospital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate
- » President Radev Awards Madara Horseman Order 1st Degree to Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria