Weather in Bulgaria: Code Orange Warning in Force for Four Eastern Regions
The national weather service have declared the Code Orange warning for hazardous weather in four regions for June 16, due to forecast for thunderstorms and heavy rain.
The four regions are in the eastern part of Bulgaria: Bourgas, Varna, Dobrich and Shoumen, Bulgaria’s meteorology institute said.
The lesser Code Yellow warning for potentially hazardous weather, due to forecasts of thunderstorms and heavy rain, has been issued for the regions of Silistra, Razgrad, Targovishte, Sliven and Yambol.
Additionally, a Code Yellow has been issued for the coastal areas of Bourgas, Varna and Dobrich due to forecast for strong gusty winds, which are expected to reach velocity of 14-17m/s.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Is Who in Proposed Bulgarian Government
- » GERB Party will not Support a Cabinet Proposed by There is such a people party
- » Caretaker Financial Minister Vassilev: We Continue Our Work
- » Bulgaria: Plamen Nikolov is the Candidate for Prime Minister of ITN
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Hands Over the Mandate to ITN at 5 PM Today
- » There Is Such a People Levelled Serious Accusations against Caretaker Finance Minister Assen Vassilev