DEM 420 M BUDGET DEFICIT
Business | March 16, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
DEM 420 M is the Bulgarian budget deficit, estimated at the end of February. DEM 892 M are the incomes, 1 312 M were the expenses. The reason of the deficit are the interest rates to the BG debt, paid to the banks of London club at the end of January, 2001Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)