President Radev Held Video Call with President of EU Parliament Sassoli
On June 9, Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev held a video conference with European Parliament President David Sassoli.
During the conversation, initiated by the President of the European Parliament, the two discussed measures to tackle the coronavirus pandemic, as well as topics on the EU agenda with a focus on enlargement policy.
The Bulgarian head of state emphasized that Bulgaria in principle and consistently supports the European integration of the Republic of North Macedonia.
The President also pointed out that Bulgaria expects sustainable and irreversible results in the process of building good relations with its neighbours and in this regard the most important is the direct and open dialogue between the two closest countries in the Balkans to achieve real progress.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Ministry Proposes Postal Voting for Bulgarian Abroad
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Bulgarian Recovery Plan Published for Discussion
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore