Bulgaria: 208 New COVID-19 Infections
A total of 208 new COVID-19 infections were identified on Monday by 13,358 tests.
The test positivity rate now stands at 1.56 per cent. A total of 34 people infected with the virus have died on Monday. The number hospitalized patients with COVID-19 stands at 2,521, of whom 277 are in intensive care.
There were a total of 15,134 active cases as of Monday, while the number of reported recoveries for that day is 594. A total of 14,532 vaccines against COVID-19 were administered on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 62 New Cases
- » EU Warns: By End of Summer 90% of All Infections in Europe Will Be Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 93 New Cases
- » Russia amid Third Wave Reports over 17,500 Daily COVID-19 Cases
- » Seven New Areas without Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Celebrities and Religious Leaders Will Try to Convince Bulgarian Roma to Vaccinate