Bulgarian and Greek Tourism Ministers Meet at UNWTO Forum in Athens
Bulgarian caretaker Tourism Minister Stela Baltova held a working meeting with Greek Tourism Minister Harry Theocharis during a UNWTO forum in Athens, Baltova's Ministry said in a press release Friday. At the meeting Baltova said that Greece is traditionally one of Bulgaria's best partners in tourism and thanked Theocharis for his readiness to strengthen and develop the cooperation.
The two ministers discussed initiatives and projects included in a joint programme for action in 2020-2022, including the idea for joint tourist products to be offered on faraway markets.
In Athens Baltova attended the 66th meeting of UNWTO's Regional Commission for Europe at which Bulgaria was unanimously elected deputy chair of the Commission in 2021-2023.
In Athens Baltova also conferred with UNWTO Secretary-General Zurab Pololikashvili.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Can Bulgarian Tourism Survive without Foreigners This Summer?
- » Bulgarian Hotel- and Restaurant-Keepers Lash out at Vaccination Stickers
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to Seychelles to Be Launched This Autumn
- » In Bid to Save Season Sunny Beach Offers Lucrative Packages, Discounts – Tour Operators
- » Wizz Air Announces New Seasonal Base in Burgas
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Is Delightfully Quiet Now but Not for All