Earthquake of 4.3 Magnitude Rattled Crete
An earthquake measuring 4.3 on the Richter scale was recorded this morning at 4.05am on the Greek island of Crete, BTA said.
According to the Greek Institute of Geodynamics, the epicenter of the earthquake was 23 km south-southeast of the city of Heraklion and 342 km south-southeast of the capital Athens. Three more secondary tremors with a maximum magnitude of 2.3 were recorded later. There are no reports of damage.
Yesterday, at about 6:00 pm, an earthquake of 4.7 magnitude on the Richter scale was recorded on the territory of Greece. The epicenter was 17 miles northeast of the city of Patras.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria
- » 4 People Died in a Fire at a Nursing Home in Varna
- » Cuba: At least 22 Casualties in a Hotel Explosion in Havana