Bulgarian and North Macedonia Set to Strengthen Cultural Ties
Bulgaria’s caretaker Minister of Culture Professor Velislav Minekov and North Macedonia’s Minister of Culture Professor Irena Stefoska met in Sofia. The preservation of cultural heritage is a priority for Bulgaria and North Macedonia and the two countries are to support each other in their dialogue with UNESCO, said Velislav Minekov and Irena Stefoska.
Bulgaria and North Macedonia will develop and sign a new three-year programme for cultural cooperation. Ministers Minekov and Stefoska discussed the possibility for enhanced staff exchange and interaction between cultural institutions in the two countries. As a first step, Bulgaria’s National Philharmonic Orchestra is to visit North Macedonia and the Macedonian Philharmonic Orchestra will visit Bulgaria in the autumn of 2021.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. George's Day
- » Bulgarian President congratulated the Muslim community in Bulgaria on Eid Mubarak
- » Bulgarian PM for 146 years since the April Uprising: The most Important thing is Unity
- » Christ is Risen! Bulgarians Celebrate Easter
- » It is Holy Saturday, the Orthodox World Awaits the Resurrection of Christ
- » 6 curious Facts about the Alcohol Culture in Bulgaria