Bulgarian and North Macedonia Set to Strengthen Cultural Ties
Bulgaria’s caretaker Minister of Culture Professor Velislav Minekov and North Macedonia’s Minister of Culture Professor Irena Stefoska met in Sofia. The preservation of cultural heritage is a priority for Bulgaria and North Macedonia and the two countries are to support each other in their dialogue with UNESCO, said Velislav Minekov and Irena Stefoska.
Bulgaria and North Macedonia will develop and sign a new three-year programme for cultural cooperation. Ministers Minekov and Stefoska discussed the possibility for enhanced staff exchange and interaction between cultural institutions in the two countries. As a first step, Bulgaria’s National Philharmonic Orchestra is to visit North Macedonia and the Macedonian Philharmonic Orchestra will visit Bulgaria in the autumn of 2021.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past
- » Tanzanian writer Grabs Nobel Prize for Literature
- » And Nobel Medicine Prize Goes to US Scientists
- » The "Wrapped Triumphal Arch" of Bulgarian Christo and Jeanne-Claude Dismantled Today
- » Replica of Most Famous Bulgarian Gold Treasure Confiscated in Dubai
- » President Radev Received the Honor Guard for the 113th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Independence