British PM Boris Johnson Has Married
The Prime Minister’s Office has not wished to comment on the postings in some papers, who writes that the couple got married in a private ceremony where only family and friends were present on Saturday.
According to The Sun, the alleged wedding plans were unknown to senior staff at Downing Street. Under the current infection control rules in England, a maximum of 30 guests at weddings is allowed.
56-year-old Johnson and 33-year-old Symonds, who is a former communications adviser to the Conservative Party, announced that they were engaged in February 2020. Together they have a son, Wilfred, who is one year old. If it’s true they’m married, it’s Symonds’ first marriage and Johnson’s third. The Prime Minister has at least five other children from previous relationships.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany and France to Propose EU-wide Quarantine Rules for British Arrivals
- » Hungary’s LGBTQ Law Slammed by EC Boss Von Der Leyen, ahead of EU Summit
- » Covid-19: Biggest Rise of Daily Cases in UK since February
- » Moscow Claims Russian Jets and Ships Fired upon British Warship in Black Sea, UK Denies
- » Health Minister: Italy to Become White Zone thanks to Vaccines
- » Chinese Military Points at US in Anger