Foreign Ministry Helped Bulgarian Family Flee from Gaza Strip
Bulgaria's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has helped a Bulgarian family to evacuate from the Gaza Strip. The family asked for help from the Bulgarian diplomatic mission in Ramallah. The evacuation lasted 17 days through an operation organized by Ukraine with the assistance of Egypt.
Three Bulgarian citizens and a fourth member of the family with Palestinian citizenship have successfully landed at Sofia Airport, passing through two countries - Egypt and Ukraine. A group of 109 people were transported by bus and military convoy from the Gaza Strip to Cairo airport. The Bulgarian family reached Sofia thanks to the excellent cooperation with the Ukrainian authorities, Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 663 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: An Accident with 3 Deaths closed a Section of the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1566 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » How to keep our Medics in Bulgaria? Young Female Doctor Beaten Up by Parents of a Patient
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1496 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Prof.: Protection is Insufficient from a Vaccine Administered more than 10 Months ago and from an Infection 1 Year ago