Bulgarian Restaurant-Keepers Protest against Lack of State Support
The Bulgarian Association of Catering Establishments and the Association of Catering Establishments object to the actions of the caretaker government towards businesses. "Not only is there no desire for future support, but even the current support programmes have been frozen for unclear reasons," the statement reads.
The two unions join the call of the chairman of the Bulgarian Industrial Capital Association for an urgent convening of the National Council for Tripartite Cooperation and the Economic Council, due to the uncertainty over how the economic and social measures introduced due to the pandemic will continue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister Petkov to Alert Prosecution Office about Ministerial Complex Project
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Bulgaria: National Recovery and Resilience Plan - What to Expect?
- » Tourism Industry Fears Decline in Number of Tourists in August
- » Construction of Balkans' Longest Tunnel between Sofia and Burgas Starts in Bulgaria
- » Hyundai Ranked 7th in US Brand Loyalty Survey, Lexus is First