Bulgaria: Top Management of Road Infrastructure Agency Replaced
Engineer Ivan Dosev was removed from the Management Board of the Road Infrastructure Agency. In an interview for the BNR, Ivan Dosev confirmed that he was no longer part of the agency’s management, but did not comment the information that the other board members Professor Oleg Assenov and Georgi Terziyski were also removed from their posts.
"I was removed from the post at the discretion of the minister", answered engineer Dosev. Georgi Terziyski thanked his colleagues on Facebook: "The difficult and unknown road is the challenge that makes you overcome impasse. I would like to thank the people who walked with me on the path of creation. Time will tell who the builders and the destroyers are. We were a great team!" wrote Georgi Terziyski.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev