Bulgaria: President Radev Dissolved 45th National Assembly, Snap Election Scheduled for 11 July
President Rumen Radev has issued an order dissolving the 45th National Assembly effective 12 May. The head of state is scheduling snap general elections for 11 July. The news came from his press office.
The President's Security and Defence Secretary Stefan Yanev will be the Prime Minister of Bulgaria's caretaker government. President Rumen Radev has appointed the government by a decree effective 12 May.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: More Details from Laura Kovesi Press Conference
- » CITUB: Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Become BGN 764 in 2022
- » New Phishing Scam Gains Currency in Bulgaria, Cyber Security Experts Warn
- » Concession Procedure for Plovdiv Airport Terminated
- » Bulgaria’s President Denied Speculations about Three Seas Initiative
- » Bulgaria: Pirogov Emergency Hospital Checked for Inpatient Fraud