President Radev Announced Full List of Caretaker Cabinet Members - President's Press Secretariat
The President's Security and Defence Secretary Stefan Yanev will be the Prime Minister of Bulgaria's caretaker government. President Rumen Radev has appointed the government by a decree effective May 12, Radev's press secretariat reported.
Galab Donev will be Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Social Policy and Minister of Labour and Social Policy.
Boiko Rashkov becomes Deputy Prime Minister for Public Order and Security and Minister of Interior.
Atanas Pekanov becomes Deputy Prime Minister for EU Funds Management.
The caretaker cabinet will also include the following ministers:
Asen Vassilev - Finance
Georgi Panayotov - Defence
Stoicho Katsarov - Health
Violeta Komitova - Regional Development and Public Works
Nikolai Denkov - Education and Science
Svetlan Stoev - Foreign Affairs
Yanaki Stoilov - Justice
Velislav Minekov - Culture
Asen Lichev - Environment and Water
Hristo Bozoukov - Agriculture, Food and Forestry
Georgi Todorov - Transport, Information Technology and
Kiril Petkov - Economy
Andrei Zhivkov - Energy
Stela Baltova - Tourism
Andrei Kouzmanov - Youth and Sports
On Wednesday, President Radev will present the structure, the composition and the priorities of the caretaker government which
will lead Bulgaria to early parliamentary elections in two months' time. BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend