President Radev Announced Full List of Caretaker Cabinet Members - President's Press Secretariat
The President's Security and Defence Secretary Stefan Yanev will be the Prime Minister of Bulgaria's caretaker government. President Rumen Radev has appointed the government by a decree effective May 12, Radev's press secretariat reported.
Galab Donev will be Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Social Policy and Minister of Labour and Social Policy.
Boiko Rashkov becomes Deputy Prime Minister for Public Order and Security and Minister of Interior.
Atanas Pekanov becomes Deputy Prime Minister for EU Funds Management.
The caretaker cabinet will also include the following ministers:
Asen Vassilev - Finance
Georgi Panayotov - Defence
Stoicho Katsarov - Health
Violeta Komitova - Regional Development and Public Works
Nikolai Denkov - Education and Science
Svetlan Stoev - Foreign Affairs
Yanaki Stoilov - Justice
Velislav Minekov - Culture
Asen Lichev - Environment and Water
Hristo Bozoukov - Agriculture, Food and Forestry
Georgi Todorov - Transport, Information Technology and
Kiril Petkov - Economy
Andrei Zhivkov - Energy
Stela Baltova - Tourism
Andrei Kouzmanov - Youth and Sports
On Wednesday, President Radev will present the structure, the composition and the priorities of the caretaker government which
will lead Bulgaria to early parliamentary elections in two months' time. BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Judges Association Demanded Resignation of Entire Supreme Judicial Council
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination